Hello my little lovers, how are you all today?! I’m so freaking excited to share with you all that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you sooooo so so much to the gorgeous Megan from Everything Megan x for nominating me – It honestly made my day seeing that and I can’t wait to share this with all of you! Make sure to check out her beauty & lifestyle blog when you get the chance to by clicking on the above link.
Anyway, I should probably start off by answering the Q&A! Keep scrolling down to find my nominations & the rules for the award 🙂
// Questions & Answers //
- Who’s your biggest inspiration and why?
My mum because duh… she’s my mum. I’ve spoken about her a few times here on my blog but she’s just been through everything you can imagine and somehow manages to suit up everyday and put her kids first. Corny to say it but I love her 🙂
- Part of me doesn’t really want to say this out loud but in order to be honest with you all I have to admit that Kim K is also someone that inspires me. Not for her controversial posts and the seemingly glamorous life – I couldn’t really give a crap about that stuff – but whether you like it or not she was a victim of revenge porn and I think it’s good for her for turning that situation around and building it into a literal EMPIRE. If she really wasn’t business savvy & smart then she wouldn’t have the huge following and success that she has today and even though I may not agree with some of her choices, she is still very much one of the most successful women on the planet at the moment and a major #GIRLBOSS, and that inspires me!
- Where did you come up with your blog name?
Honestly, I don’t even know. One day I decided to create a blog because I was incredibly bored. So I created a wordpress account, gave myself a name – Love, Angela – and then didn’t touch it for a few months haha! I think I also like it because I sign off on every post with Love, Angela so it feels like a diary entry or a little love letter.
- What the most important thing to you?
- What do you want to achieve this year?
To be unapologetically me.
- What’s your biggest dream?
Well my biggest dream is a Ryan Gosling & Charlie Hunnam sandwich but something tells me that’s not the type of dream you are thinking of hahaha! All jokes aside, my biggest dream is to make the most of my lifetime and live abroad for a while and then eventually have a big family of my own.
- Who has helped you with your blogging journey?
I would say my boyfriend. Not by literally helping me publish blog posts but his continuous support and encouragement really helped pushed me! I really couldn’t be any luckier to have him in my life!
- Favourite social media site and why?
Twitter for sureee! I love how easy, quick & witty it is and I love how inclusive and friendly the whole blogging community is on Twitter! Maybe if Instagram reinstated the chronological order it might go back to being my fav social media platform but until then Twitter reigns supreme.
- What company would you most like to work with?
Charlotte Tilbury (!!!)
- Biggest regret and how would you over come this?
I think my biggest regret was not taking a chance of myself sooner. I always put myself and my wants down in case they were seen as ‘uncool’ or ‘lame’. God I was an idiot.
- What makes you happy?
My boyfriend, food, music, reading, my blog, my friends and the smell of my mums garden. It gets me every time I drive through her gates!
- Favourite trend from 2017 and why?
Balloon Sleeves & Baker Boy hats! Omg some of you are probably shaking your head in shame at those but I bloody love them! I think they’re so cute & chic!
// My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominations! //
- Alice – zestofalice.com
- Shauna – diariesofadramatic.com
- Sarah – hellochappes.blogspot.co.uk
- Rachel – beautyandthebird.co.uk
- Mel – littlemissmelanie.com
- Siobhan – foreversiobhan.com
- Sarah – mummycatnotes.com
- Tracey – thattraceyfayegirl.com
- Chloe – simplychlo.co.uk
- Laura – twentiessomethinggirl.com
- Emma – emmadrury.com
- Chloe – chloealicelily.co.uk
// RULES //
- Thank the blogger/s who have nominated you in your post and also link their sunshine blogger post to.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger has left for you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award.
- Write them 11 questions
- Include the rules and display the logo within your post.
// QUESTIONS FOR YOU //
- Why did you start blogging?
- What has been your most successful post?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go (and why) ?
- What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- What is the last thing you watched and why?
- If you had a theme song to your life what would it be?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Which would you give up: Your car or your phone?
- Tell us your most embarrassing moment!
Once again thank you so much to Megan for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Until next time,
Love, Angela xx.