Current ASOS Wishlist

Current ASOS Wishlist

With a new year comes new goals, new aspirations and a fresh start for some, and whilst i’m not huge on new years resolutions, 2018 is all about setting goals for myself. One of those goals for me is to really start re-investing in my wardrobe and revamping my style. I’ve become to accustomed to throwing on a quick and easy pair of jeans with a T-Shirt most days so I want to amp it up a little bit by bringing in new pieces & new styles like dresses, bags & heels (oh god, It’s been so long). So where does a gal turn to when she wants some new threads? ASOS …duh. My holy ground for all things fashion, so here is a sneak peek into my current ASOS wish list!

PS. For details of each product simply click on the image!

Dresses & Playsuits.

Like I said above this year is the year that I revamp my style a little bit, and that includes wearing way more dresses because 1) They’re cute as fudge and 2) honestly, they are a lazy gals dream! No need to worry about pairing a top and coat or spending 15 minutes trying to squeeze into those skinny jeans, I mean you have one item to put on and your done! The amazing thing about dresses too is they are ah-ma-zing for layering throughout the cooler months too so they are great for a gal on a budget in that sense too.

Going through my ASOS wish list I noticed that I seem to be having a green moment – not like one-eyed monster Mike Wazowski green, but more along the lines of a lush emerald & forest green. I don’t know, what are you’re thoughts on green? I’ve never really thought of green as a colour for moi but it seems to be catching my eye a lot lately.

Trousers & Skirts

I knooooow this kind of contradicts what I said just a second ago about dresses, but just hear me out for a sec. I’m here to revamp my style which currently consists of skinny jeans+ T-Shirt and whilst I want to wear more dresses on the daily, I know myself and I know there are going to be days where i just want to cover my pins and throw on a pair of pants. So rather than going for jeans every damn time, I want to start experimenting with trousers etc. Growing up I always thought they were for adults so I never really gravitated towards them, but surprise surprise, moi is an adult now (sometimes) so I think it’s high time I see what I’ve been missing out on!

Knitwear.

You probs think I’m craaazy adding knitwear to my wish list considering we’re in the midst of summer here in good ol’ Melbs, but I like to think of it as prepared and organised *claps for moi*. Think about it, realistically there’s only 1.5 months till Autumn hits (THANK F*CKING GOD) so imma put these in my wish list ready for the moment that it’s ready to jump in the shopping cart.

Shoes.

Shoes are a given, I mean I’m sure I really don’t need to go into depth on why I would like some new shoes but the just of it is I’m in desperate need of some new basic black ankle boots since my babies that I lived to death in have sadly had their day, and along with a pair of black boots – I’m thinking one regular like these hot Eccho Chelsea boots pictured & one shiny pair! Thoughts? – I would like to start bringing heels back into play. If you know me then you will know that I LIVE in flats or trainers because of a multitude of back issues but honestly, I don’t even remember how to walk in heels anymore! Once again I’m leaning more towards bootie style heels for comfort and security but these Glamorous pink babies are so freaking gorgeous that I think I might just make an exception!

Hats & Bags.

Baker Boy hats & Berets baaaaby. That’s all I need in life. Paired with a cute bag and clutch too! I actually purchased the Studded cross body bag (Gorge Valentino dupe) along with the High crown baker boy hat but either my head is really small or the hat is on the wide side because I put it on and it falls down and covers my eye in two minutes flat. Boo! Which is such a shame because it’s so freaking cute and the quality is top notch. So until I get a new one I will make it work, but for the moment I’m on the hunt for a slightly smaller one.

What’s trends and/or fashion pieces are you excited to try out? Lately I’ve been following a whole heaps of new fashion instagramers and bloggers like fashionslave.co.uk (her style is literally goals) and I have become so damn excited to switch up my style and get some new threads so I just had to share with you the pieces from ASOS that I’m loving!

Until next time,

Love, Angela xx.

32 Comments

1. January 17, 2018 / 8:09 am

I love your picks, I wear lots of neutrals and if I go for a color pop it is green or red. The shade of green on these lace dresses is my favorite. I like the lazy gal dresses as well, comfort is most important and these can be used from the day to night. I also need the type of trousers that Miss Selfridge offers, I am obsessed with everything checked. Again, very tasteful choices!

Daria

• loveangela
      January 17, 2018 / 4:50 pm

oh thanks beauty! I’m the same, I tend to always stick to neutrals so I figure pops of colour are definitely needed! Thanks for reading ! x

• loveangela
      January 17, 2018 / 4:51 pm

How cute are they! They’re so different yet chic at the same time – I think i’m going to have to invest in a pair asap! xx

2. January 17, 2018 / 9:54 am

Love it!! ASOS is the best!!

• loveangela
      January 17, 2018 / 4:52 pm

I think I could pretty much do all of my fashion shopping exclusively at ASOS if i really wanted to, they have everything! Thanks for reading babe x

3. Lauryn Henry
    January 17, 2018 / 4:58 pm

I love this post! I’m right there with ya on the dresses… I should invest in some more because they really are so much easier to throw on!

• January 27, 2018 / 4:57 pm

Right! Plus everyone always seems to think that you put more effort in with a dress haha so it’s a win-win situation lol xx

4. January 17, 2018 / 6:01 pm

I like your ASOS picks. There’s a good mix of trendy, classic and lots of neutrals to add to any wardrobe. I like the pieces your featured. I think they really speak to 2018 trends and street style. Keep it up.

• January 27, 2018 / 4:56 pm

Thanks Elle ! xx

5. January 17, 2018 / 9:02 pm

I love these picks, that black handbag with stars and moons is definitely my favourite <3

• January 27, 2018 / 4:58 pm

How freaking gorgeous is it! I’m so obsessed with anything with a stars theme lately! x

6. January 17, 2018 / 9:12 pm

You are going to make me spend so much money! Love your picks! Divine x

• January 27, 2018 / 5:00 pm

Haha ooops!!! At least you’ll have some fresh new clothes ;P haha

7. January 17, 2018 / 9:14 pm

That’s quite a list! haha. Maybe I should try something like this. I often just buy clothes when I need them (maybe a guy thing) rather than working on some items I might like. Great post!

8. Chloe
    January 17, 2018 / 9:14 pm

I am obsessed with that bag with the moon and the stars! Dammit, I may have to make an ASOS order! 🙌🏼 You’ve shared some great picks!

• January 27, 2018 / 4:59 pm

How stuns is it! I actually decided to bite the bullet and purchase it the other day but it had sold out #heartbroken 🙁

9. January 17, 2018 / 9:14 pm

Love all of these jumpers! x

10. January 17, 2018 / 10:48 pm

Your ASOS picks are really nice. You have selected everything that looks perfect with the fashion trends of 2018. Kudos

11. January 17, 2018 / 10:51 pm

I love some of your picks! I feel totally the same about trousers and am trying to branch out myself, purchased a really good comfy pair this weekend so excited to wear them soon!

• January 27, 2018 / 4:55 pm

I just purchased a really nice pair from ZARA on sale and wore them out last weekend. I’ve officially been converted, I loved them!

• January 27, 2018 / 4:54 pm

It would be perf in black! x

12. January 18, 2018 / 12:25 am

So much inspo here girl! Thanks for sharing this 💗

13. January 18, 2018 / 2:04 am

Knits, trousers, berets and ankle boots are fabulous choices.😃 I would have them on my wardrobe too.

14. January 18, 2018 / 8:59 am

Love the choices. I am a neutral shades type of person and just love how simple some of your choices where. I actually think I have some of the trousers. Also your blog theme is so easy to read!

• January 27, 2018 / 4:52 pm

Thanks Alice, I’m so glad that my blog layout is easy for readers to navigate! You can never go wrong with neutrals haha… or a nice pair of trousers! 🙂 xx

15. January 19, 2018 / 9:47 pm

I’m so obsessed with ASOS, this post is totally not helping me save money and stop shopping! You have picked out some really lovely items xx

• January 27, 2018 / 4:53 pm

Honestly ASOS has become almost an addiction for me lol. Soon we’ll need to start an ASOS Anonymous support group to stop us from shopping so often haha! xx