Alright ladies I know that on Wednesday’s we wear pink but surely we can make an exception if I use a pink eyeshadow palette…Yes? Okay good because I dug out my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette to have a little play around and I became totally obsessed with the look that I made out of it and I just had to share it with you all! Steering clear of the main stars of the palette (Venetian Red & Love Letter) I ended up doing a very dramatic and dark look than I would normally do with added glitter and a cool toned dark vampy lip!
Products I used.
- Tarte Highlighting moisturiser
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC30
- ABH Brow Wiz in Chocolate
- Benefit Boi-ing industrial strength concealer
- NYX Pink The Town blush
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlight
- NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick in Honeymoon
- ABH Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette
- Maybelline Hypersharp liquid liner
- Mecca Powercouple mascara
- Ardell Wispies false lashes
- Firstly I tapped into a mix of Burnt Orange & Raw Sienna from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette with a Morphe M200 brush and lightly buffed that our through my crease and lower lash line to act as my transition shades.
- To slightly deepen my crease I then took Antique Bronze on a slightly smaller Morphe M330 and put that through my crease, making sure not to bring it up as high as the first two shades that I applied.
- Now to deepen the outer crease out and make the eyes more bold I took Cyprus Umber – an extremely pigmented matte dark brown that comes off a little more ashy than I would have expected – and buffed it into the outer corner of my eye and outer third portion of my crease.
- Moving to the inner corner and centre of my eyelid I then took Vermeer – an absolutely stunning light pink champagne shimmer – on a wet Morphe m204 shader brush as a base for my glitter. Once that was down I went straight on top with the STILA Magnificent metals liquid eyeshadow glitter in ‘Diamond Dust’.
- To finish off the eyes I lined them with some black liquid liner, coated my lashes with mascara and popped on a pair of false lashes!
- To prepare my base I applied the Tarte highlight moisturiser as a primer.
- For foundation I used two pumps of my Nars Sheer Glow foundation and applied it with a damp beauty blender.
- Taking the tiniest amount of my Tarte Shape tape concealer I put two little dots under my eyes and blended it out with my beauty blender.
- To set my face I pressed in my MAC Studio fix powder and then dusted bronzer on the outer edged of my face to warm it all up and thin out my face.
- Finally I dusted my NYX Pink The Town blush over the apples of my cheeks and Honeymoon liquid lipstick.
Until next time,
Love, Angela xx.