Rise and shine! If you are anything like me the thought of getting up early in the mornings to make a healthy breakfast whilst sounds good just isn’t realistic if you relish every minute of your sleep. So I wanted to share with you another smoothie that I have come to LOVE, the Green Mango smoothie. This green smoothie is packed with nutrient rich foods that is going to start your day off with a punch with minimal effort and time spent!
The sweetness of the mango, mixed with vanilla hints from the protein powder and a light fresh punch of the mint makes this delicious green smoothie my go to start for the day, taking over as my favourite smoothie ever after my ever so loved blueberry smoothie as my breakfast most mornings.
You will need:
- 45g fresh or frozen mango
- 2 tbs rolled oats
- 2 small tbs vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup/a decent handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup milk (I like to use almond milk but dairy milk or coconut would be fine)
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
- 1 Sprig of mint
- Place all ingredients in your blender (I tend to order mine to that the spinach is closer to the blender’s blade)
- Blend until smooth!
Until next time,
Love, Angela xx.