Hooray, Hooray for Summer! I can envision it now whilst i’m cozied up on the couch with a little throw blanket before bed…. hiking, beach walks, froyo trips and late night cocktails.
It feels like winter this year has been never ending, in fact it barely feels like we have even started spring, yet here we are being told to brace for the hottest summer in years!
Here’s my short and sweet summer wishlist for 2016!
Love Angela xo
- They say to save the best for last but these to-die-for Laulei Hanging Garden Pumps by Ted Baker are number 1 on my wishlist for so many reasons! The floral pattern is soft and forgiving which keeps the shoes versatile for so many different outfits! What really took these shoes to the next level for me was the delicate gold detailing on the back of the heel. It’s thin and modest which gives these sneakers a touch of class but most importantly keeps the fun and carefree overall feel.You can get a pair at Ted Baker for $ 239.00.
- Summer and a nice healthy tan go hand in hand however if you know me then you will know that I am EXTREMELY conscious about the effects and risks of sun damage so I always try to avoid any prolonged periods of time without protection.Bondi Sans has been my go to self tanner for years because their formula is great, I never have any streaks and the green base works well with my skin tone. This year they have brought out the ultra dark self tanner!You can get a bottle for $ 24.99 at Priceline.
- Camilla have done it again! This reversible tri halter one piece bathing suit is so much fun and screams summer! With adjustable straps, a sexy lox cut back and Swarovski diamonte embellishments there really isn’t much to not love.You can buy one on The Iconic for $ 299.00.
- Need I say anything? A cute towel is a necessity for those trips to the beach with your girlfriends but it’s always so annoying having to try and fit yourself and all of your belongings on a thin towel… then along came the roundies.You can get this beautiful blue and white round towel at the beach people for
$ 110.00. (side note: there are cheap alternatives at Cotton On in fun watermelon prints etc)
- Bold, catty and oh so pretty! The Vienna sunglasses come in blush and black from the Esther Boutique.Cat eye frames suit my face so well that really any pair I see i automatically fall in love with but these really caught my eye. I love the gold against the blush lenses and I also adore how the top corner of the frames come up and slightly away from the lenses.You can purchase a pair from Esther Boutique for $ 39.00.